Sunday, August 9, 2009

Campfire


I apologize for the lack of postings, but it seems I have been unfairly ostracised simply for capturing a skunk. No one would take pictures of my catch - everyone was busy holding their noses or trying to find a way to make me drop my prize. Absolutely no appreciation for the finer scents in life. I've had two baths and, for the most part, am required to remain outside. Luckily, Monica's car still harbors the memory of my fine day via its lovely fragrance. (I'm certain the scent will still be there when she returns to St. Paul.) These are pictures of my cruel owners trying to smoke the scent off of me.

1 comment:

  1. LLOL! Hey - thanks for following my blog! I also love the one below about the cat. My Sophie loves [to chase] the cat; alas, the cat is not fond of Sophie...

    ReplyDelete